First Night

First Night

by Rachael Keane



First Time

Emma and Sean were sitting on her living room couch, making out. He was massaging her tongue with his and she did the same for him. 

As he massaged her tongue, he moved his hands up and down her back. He lifted up her shirt and took it off, revealing her black lace bra. He then undid the clasp of her bra and took it off. 
He began to suck on her right breast as he rubbed and played with the left one, when he was finished, he did the same with the other one. He did all of this very slowly. 

Emma giggled and took off his shirt revealing his glorious chest. She then, unbuttoned Sean’s jeans, when she finished doing that; she unzipped them, and pulled them down, revealing his blue and white striped boxers.
Sean couldn not take it anymore; he wanted all of her. He quickly pulled down her skirt, underneath was a matching black lace g-string. Then he pulled those down.
Emma reacted instantly, and pulled down his boxers, revealing his hard cock. He pushed her down on the couch, and climbed on top of her.

“Sean, stop…wait.” Emma sighed, looking up at him, she could see the eagerness in his eyes.

“Yes Emma, what is it?” Sean asked.

“This is not how I wanted my first time to be. I want it to be special.” She explained “Can we go in the bedroom, please?” 		

“Sure. We can do anything you like, honey.” Sean answered her. He climbed off of her, helped her up, and they headed toward the bedroom. When they got inside, Emma walked over to the bed, grabbed as much courage as she could, and climbed on top of the bed. She lay down on her back and waited for Sean to join her. 	

Soon after, he did. He slowly climbed on top of her once again. They began to kiss very passionately. As they were kissing, he moved his hands up and down her arms. 

“Are you ready?” He asked her.
	
“Yeah, yeah I’m ready.” She said.

“Okay.” He said. Then without further warning, he entered her causing her to gasp in pain. “Are you alright?” He asked her sounding concerned. “Do you want me to stop.” He slowed down.	
“No, don’t stop. I want to get this over with already.” She said.

“Alright, here goes.” He said and he kept going. He kissed her softly as he moved in and out of her. It hurt for a long time at first, but after a while, she was moaning in pleasure. 

Soon, they were both moaning and gasping in pleasure. He started to move in and out of her even faster and she moaned even louder. 
Then after one last loud moan, they switched positions and she was now on top of him. She started to grind him. 
Slow at first, but then faster and faster. She kept going until she felt his cum enter into her. 

She then climbed off of him and began to kiss his stomach. She kissed as she moved lower and lower. 
She moved lower until she reached his penis. She put it in her mouth and began to suck. He moaned really loud and said, 

“Oh…Emma…oh yeah.” He couldn’t say anymore after that. His pleasure was taking the best of him.

She finished after as he came in her mouth and she sucked up all of it. They then switched positions once again and he was now sucking on her right breast. 
He slowly moved down to her stomach and began to kiss it. He reached her twat and began to eat her out. She wanted to tell him how great he was but all she could do was moan and this she did very loudly. 
Since she couldn’t talk she decided to show him how great he was in another way.

	When he finished eating her out, he looked up at her and smiled. She smiled back and giggled. He pushed himself up and lay down next to her. 
He held her in his arms and moved his finger up and down her arm. “Wow.” He said and that was all he could say. 

	“Yeah.” She said. She kissed him softly and she felt like was in heaven. She felt like her lips were permanately frosted. That night they slept comfortably in each other’s arms.

	Chapter 2- The Next Morning

(Emma’s POV)


	I woke up and looked at the digital clock next to my bed. The clock read: 8:03 AM. Damn it’s still too early. I looked down at the sheets. There was blood all over them, I guess it was because it was my first time. I had to get it cleaned up but I didn’t want to wake Sean. I guess it didn’t matter since my parents aren’t going to be home until tomorrow. I decided to go back to.

	I tossed and turned and tried to fall asleep once more but I just couldn’t seem to. So I got up and turned on my computer. I went online, but, of course, no one was on. It was too early. I looked over at the clock once more. It was now 8:16 AM. Damn it’s still too early. I went to yahoo.com and checked my mail. It was just a bunch of junk mail, as usual. 

	After I had been on the computer for about half and hour, Sean woke up, “What are you doing, baby?” He asked me.

	“Just checking my mail.” I told him.

	“At 8:45 in the morning?” He sounded very surprised.

	“Well, I couldn’t sleep, so I decided to check my mail.” I answered him.

	“Please come back to bed.” He pleaded me.

	“Alright.” I said. I shut off the computer and climbed back into the bed, next to him. He put his arm around my stomach and started to kiss me. He pushed his tongue between my lips forcing me to open my mouth so that I cold take it in. He massaged my tongue with his as he moved his other hand through my hair. 

	I broke the kiss and said, “Sean, I love you.” I think this surprised him because it took him a long time to answer me but when he did, he said, “I love you too Emma.” Then he kissed my forehead. We cuddled together and I finally fell asleep. I slept for about two more hours. When I woke up, Sean was standing over me with a tray. On the tray were eggs, two or three pancakes, two pieces of toast, and a glass of orange juice. 

	“Here you go, honey.” He said with a smile. 

	“You didn’t have to.” I said to him.

	“I think a ‘thank you’ would have been more appropriate.” He said.

	“You’re right.” I said. “Thank you.” When I said that, he kissed me on the forehead and said, “Anytime.” With that he walked out of the room, and I think he went to the bathroom. 

	I started to eat my breakfast. He’s not a bad cook. Although, I like my eggs better sunny side up, but it’s okay. It’s the thought that counts, right? Other than that, everything was delicious. He came back into the room five minutes later and said, “Are you almost done? ‘Cause I was hoping that we could go for a little walk or something.” I nodded, finished the last piece of toast, and gulped up the last of the orange juice, which wasn’t much.

	 Went to my closet, picked out my white skirt, a blue tank top, and got dressed. “Sean, are you gonna go out in your boxers?” I asked him looking at his red and white polo boxers. 
	
	“Uh, no. I was just about to change as a matter of fact.” He stuttered. Right I thought. He got dressed as I brought the tray to the kitchen and put all the contents into the dishwasher. I’m so glad we bought this thing, it comes in handy a lot. “Are you almost ready?” I yelled up to Sean, who was apparently still getting dressed. 

	“One sec!” He yelled back. And soon he was ready to go. He was wearing his usual summer outfit; black jean shorts and white tank top. He looked hot in it though, he always looks hot. I grabbed my keys and we headed out the door. When we got outside, he took my hand, like he usually does. We didn’t know where we were going and we actually ended up walking around the block several times before we ran into Paige and Spinner. “Hey, Emma.” Paige said with a little attitude.

	“Hey, Paige.” I said with an even bigger attitude. She was always snobby to me but this time I wasn’t going to let her get away with it. She raised her pink sunglasses and said, “Hey Sean.”  

	“Hey. What’s up?” He looked over to Spinner.

	“Not much dude. You know? Same old shit.” Spinner answered him.

	“Yeah, same here. Except, she isn’t shit.” He said referring to me. I could tell because he lifted up my hand when he said it. 

	“Yeah well neither is Paige. The shit I was referring to was my life.” Spinner corrected him. “So, what are you guys up to?” He asked

	“Oh. We were just going for a walk. And you?” Sean asked him

	“Oh we were doing the same thing.” Paige said

	“Well, we’re gonna go back to house. It’s really hot out here.” I said.

	“Bye,” Spinner and Paige said at them same time

	“Bye.” Sean said
	
	And I was last to say, “Bye.”

	Chapter 3- The Surprise


		(Sean’s POV)

	Emma and I headed back to the house. When we got there, Emma had a little trouble getting her keys out. So, I helped her and we opened the door and stepped inside. When we got to the kitchen, Emma offered me something to drink. I wasn’t that thirsty but I took it anyway. She handed me a can of Pepsi and took one for herself. 

	“So, that was fun.” I said.

	“Yeah, but I can’t stand that bitch, Paige. She has a really bad attitude problem and she’s so snobby.” Emma said.

	“Yeah, well you have to ignore her sometimes.” I told her.

	“I know, but it’s not that easy when she acts like such a bitch.” Emma said. 

	“Yeah well, just don’t let her get to you.” I told her. 

	“I’ll try.” Emma said and I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

	“Good girl.” I whispered to her softly in her ear.

	Emma smiled at me “I’m just gonna go upstairs for a second, I’ll be right back.” She told me.

	I nodded “It’s okay. I’ll be fine down here.” I said, flopping down on the couch.

***
	Five minutes later, I was still sitting downstairs and Emma still wasn’t back from the bathroom or wherever she went. I sat patiently and waited a little longer, but then, I couldn’t sit still. I stood over by the bottom of the stairs “EMMA! Are you ever coming down?” I yelled to her.

	“I’ll be down in a second. I have a small problem here.” Emma yelled back to me.
	I leaned against the wall for a second. When suddenly, something interrupted my thoughts. 

	“Sean, I think something’s wrong!” Emma yelled.

	I ran up the stairs. By the time I got to the bathroom, I was out of breath. “What…is…it?” I said between breaths. 

	“Sean, I’m supposed to get my period today and I still didn’t get it.” She explained to me.

	“What, do you think you’re pregnant?” I asked her.

	“I don’t know. But I might be.” She told me.

	“Oh shit!” I exclaimed.

	“Yeah well thanks for all the support.” Emma scoffed.

	“I’m sorry, honey. Whatever happens, I’ll support you all the way.” I told her.

	“Thanks.” Emma hun.

	“You know I would never do anything to hurt you.” I told her.

	“I know.” She said and we shared a long passionate kiss. We kissed for what seemed like forever…I wish. 

TO BE CONTINUED….